All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionFew sports lovers are as obsessed with rules and statistics as baseball fans. In So You Think You Kw Baseball?, lifelong baseball enthusiast Peter E. Meltzer catalogues every teworthy baseball rule from the Major League rulebook and illustrates its application with actual plays, from the historical to the contemporary. You can read the book from start to finish or consult it while watching a game to understand the mechanics of a play or how it should be scored. Meltzer analyzes the entire Official Baseball Rules using hundreds of Major League plays involving both plays on the field situations and plays which have involved the official scorer. This is the first book ever written which analyzes the entire rulebook in this fashion and which is based on actual plays. With Meltzer's unique and thoroughly entertaining guide in hand, which includes a foreword by baseball rules expert Rich Marazzi, you'll never have to scratch your head over an umpire or scorekeeper's call again.
- Author BiographyPeter E. Meltzer, the author of the best-selling The Thinker's Thesaurus and So You Think You Know Baseball?, is an attorney and a former professor at Rutgers University School of Law.
- Author(s)Peter E. Meltzer
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication28/06/2013
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Note21 illustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Introduction byRich Marazzi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.