All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionBecoming a counselor is a path of lifelong opportunity. Here's the most up-to-date information on the intricate choices involved and skills needed to confidently make choices about a career in counseling. The book includes real-world advice on the time, education, money, and effort needed, as well as a chapter on online counseling, a newly emerging area of expertise. This is the definitive guide for every potential counselor seeking current answers to career questions and includes personal insights from professionals, information for adult students, a special section on online counseling, and clarification of similar career options.
- Author BiographyDr. Barbara Nefer, Psy.D., is a counselor, life coach and author based in Central Florida. She earned her Masters degree in psychology at Lewis University in Romeoville, IL. She is CEO of B.N. Lifeskills LLC and maintains a virtual office via the LivePerson expert advice service.Barb's self-help and general articles have appeared in such publications as The Writer, SuperVision, and Spotlight on Recovery.
- Author(s)Psy D Barbara Neferpsy D
- PublisherFrederick Fell
- Date of Publication28/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleFell's Official Know-It-All Guides (Paperback)
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFrederick Fell
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.