All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionAfter much success in its original format, So, You Want to Become a National Board Certified Teacher: Workbook & Evidence Manual (Revised & Expanded QR Coded Edition) provides for candidates an interactive opportunity to listen to the author elaborate and explain numerous helpful activities described in the original workbook. Also included in the new edition is a chapter dedicated the NBPTS Renewal process. Becoming a National Board Certified Teacher is the highest achievement in the teaching profession. It also has to be one of the most rewarding. While there are numerous guides to help NBPTS candidates prepare portfolios, candidates will find limited affordable published assistance which actually allows organization, and allows practice of what the process entails. So, You Want to Become a National Board Certified Teacher: Workbook & Evidence Manual (Revised & Expanded QR Coded Edition) was written to address just such a need. This workbook is designed to be used alongside the author's national bestselling companion guide: So, You Want to Become a National Board Certified Teacher? in either an individual or group workshop setting. In addition to the newly added QR codes, the workbook contains numerous worktables utilizing vital elements of NBPTS writing. Using this workbook, the candidate will: dissect, analyze, and apply the NBPTS Core Propositions to their own classroom analyze and utilize the well-researched characteristics of Accomplished Teaching practice the three writing forms required for NBPTS portfolios antate practice writing samples for accomplished writing features the NBPTS wants to see help structure effective lesson plans and Documented Accomplishment models based on NBPTS guidelines utilize practice tests to assess kwledge of entry requirements become familiar with, and be offered assistance in the NBPTS Renewal process Everything a candidate will need to be guided through the certification process is featured in this book.
- Author(s)Jerry L Parks Ed S Nbct
- Date of Publication31/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.