Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the exciting new So You Want to Be... series written by professionals for professionals, this book offers revealing insights into surviving as a trainee or newly qualified teacher.Working in any institution is difficult. Add a few hundred teenagers or young children to the equation and it becomes a near certainty that it will be virtually impossible to slide in smoothly and set up camp. This short, yet invaluable guide aims to dispel the many myths surrounding teaching and instead tells it like it is. Brimming with tricks and techniques to make you shine, Lucy Waide writes engagingly and accessibly. It is a must-read for all trainees and NQTs.
- Author BiographyLucy Waide has been teaching English for six years at Failsworth Sports College in Manchester. Having been through the Graduate Teacher's Training Programme herself, she now mentors NQTs and teachers on placements in her school.
- Author(s)Lucy Waide
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/12/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.