All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains the ten commandments of teaching and easy steps to success in the teaching profession.
- Author BiographyMarianne Pilgrim Calabrese earned her Masters Degree in Reading from Adelphi University and her Bachelor Degree from Queens College in education and psychology. She is a multi-published author, teacher, and renowned artist. She has extensive teaching experience and received The Presidents Club Award from the International Reading association for her work. Marianne has participated in educational councils and comprehensive teaching in both public and private schools. She also volunteered and has done extensive research for her writing. At present she is a teacher, writer and artist working and living in Wellington Florida. With this knowledge and experience she has accumulated helpful information for her readers.
- Author(s)Marianne Pilgrim Calabrese
- PublisherFrederick Fell
- Date of Publication01/06/2002
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleFell's Official Know-it-all Guide
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFrederick Fell
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.