All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionSo you want to be a vet? is written for prospective and current students of Veterinary science in Australia and New Zealand. It is the first book to provide a concise overview of the various university courses available, how to apply and how to survive and thrive during the course of your study. Furthermore, this concise resource provides insight into what to expect when you graduate and the rigours and demands of life as a vet, whether in suburban practice or in rural environments. Content includes entry requirements, selection processes, a brief overview of each university offering vet science in Australia and New Zealand, and a general introduction to course content. It discusses the life of veterinary students and of new graduates and explores some of the challenges you may face plus many strategies to help you to cope.
- Author Biography<strong>Eric Allan</strong> has been a vet for over 30 years and has worked in rural and urban settings across the spectrum of the veterinary field, including in his own practice and as a university lecture. Most recently, he has held positions at the Universities of Adelaide and Melbourne and at Charles Sturt University, working with senior students to develop their practical and communication skills.
- Author(s)Eric Allan
- PublisherAustralian Council Educational Research (ACER)
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleSo you want to be...
- Place of PublicationCamberwell
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAustralian Council Educational Research (ACER)
- Weight250 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.