All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou may w expect a dirty weekend to involve thing more exciting than cleaning out the garden shed, and you may find yourself being snubbed even by high-street canvassers. On the bright side, you can take delight in the fact that you will never again have to force yourself into groaningly tight fashion jeans - or pretend to like tequila slammers.
- Author BiographyClive Whichelow is a journalist and comedy writer. He has written for Rory Bremner, Jonathan Ross, Spitting Image and many others as well as for The Mail on Sunday, the Daily Express and the Daily Mirror.
- Author(s)Clive Whichelow,Mike Haskins
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication05/08/2013
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Series TitleSo You're ...
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight160 g
- Width109 mm
- Height157 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.