All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSOAP for Internal Medicine features 75 clinical problems with each case presented in an easy-to-read 2-page layout. Each step presents information on how that case would likely be handled. Questions under each category teach the students important steps in clinical care. The SOAP series is a unique resource that also provides a step-by-step guide to learning how to properly document patient care. Covering the problems most commonly encountered on the wards, the text uses the familiar SOAP te format to record important clinical information and guide patient care. SOAP format puts the emphasis back on the patient's clinical problem, t the diagsis. This series is a practical learning tool for proper clinical care, improving communication between physicians, and accurate documentation. The books t only teach students what to do, but also help them understand why. Students will find these books a must-have to keep in their white coat pockets for wards and clinics.
- Author(s)Angelina Badillo,Dr Peter S. Uzelac,Richard Moon
- PublisherLippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSubjective Objective Assessment Plan S.
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlackwell Science Ltd
- Content Note0
- Weight254 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.46
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.12
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.