All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
About this product
- DescriptionSoapmaking 101 gives you dozens of ideas for making soap, bath salts, and bath oils for every skin type, and you can add fragrances to match any personality or taste.
- Author BiographyDebbie Rodgers has had a lifetime love of art and began painting at a very early age. Currently a freelance artist and designer, Debbie lives in Texas with her husband Dan and children Aaron and April.
- Author(s)Deborah Rodgers
- PublisherDesign Originals
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationFortworth
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesign Originals
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.