All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.67Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionSee the world with hopeful eyes! Reading the Bible with an open imagination allows you to see the world as God intends. In much of the world the good news of God has been reduced to a personal, private, psychological interaction with God that gets one ready to go to Heaven. This version of the gospel does t envision God's Kingdom coming on earth and His will being done here as it is in Heaven--thus hope for what might be is aborted. If you believe that Christian faith is largely irrelevant to world events and that Christians have little to offer history, Soaring Hope is a thrilling, clarion call to reality--the reality of life more wonderful than you have ever imagined! When assumptions of what cant be done on earth are removed, and the Scriptures are allowed to speak their great hope that God is reconciling all things to Himself, then faith arises. Jesus said, According to your faith may it be to you (Matt. 9:29). As faith rises, the closer you move toward God. With Soaring Hope, you can snuggle right up into the arms of your heavenly Father--today!
- Author BiographyLynn Thrush has served as senior pastor in two congregations for 34 years--21 years in Southern California, where he continues to pastor. He earned a Doctorate of Ministry from Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary and is an adjunct professor at Azusa Pacific University. He and his wife, Carol, have been married for 37 years. They have four grown children and two grandchildren.
- Author(s)Lynn Thrush
- PublisherDestiny Image
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationShippensburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDestiny Image
- Weight204 g
- Width130 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.