All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.48Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
About this product
- DescriptionPayton Skky and her girlfriends are in their senior year at their Georgia high school and loving every minute of it. But the rest of Payton's crew has strayed from God and continues to make bad decisions. While chasing after a good time, her friends begin experimenting with alcohol, drugs, and sexual sin. How can Payton help her girls turn toward God and away from those sins? Can she resist her own impulses to try things she kws are against God's will? See if Payton discovers how to show her friends that true faith is sober faith.
- Author Biography<b>STEPHANIE PERRY MOORE</b> is the author of many Young Adult Christian fiction titles, including the <i>Payton Skky</i> series, the <i>Laurel Shadrach</i> series, the <i>Perry Skky Jr.</i> series, the <i>Faith Thomas Novelzine</i> series, the <i>Carmen Browne</i> series, and the <i>Beta Gamma Pi</i> series. She is also the co-editor for the impactful <i>BibleZine, REAL</i>. Mrs. Moore speaks with young people across the country, showing them how they can live life fully and do it God's way. Stephanie currently lives in the greater Atlanta area with her husband, Derrick, a former NFL player and author, and their three children. Visit her website at www.stephanieperrymoore.com.
- Author(s)Stephanie Perry Moore
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/06/2000
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Weight204 g
- Width146 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.