Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionSoccer Drills provides a wide variety of training drills for all levels of youth and adult soccer teams. Each drill is broken down into step-by-step diagrams, with possible variations on each drill given, making the book a valuable resource for coaches. The book is structured by drills according to age and skill level, providing progressive training for teams.
- Author BiographyDavid Smith achieved a Bachelor of Education Honours Degree in Physical Education from Leeds Carnegie back in 1988. Since then he has lived in Bradford and worked in local middle and primary schools teaching and coaching soccer to a variety of age groups from Under 5 to Under 13. He has also spent many summers coaching soccer in the United States, working for a period of fifteen years with a range of recreational soccer programmes from Under 5 to adults. He has also coached many club soccer sides at all ages and high school teams up to Varsity level.
- Author(s)David Smith
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication21/06/2012
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note582 step by step drill diagrams
- Weight482 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.