All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionPOSSESSION is a step by step explanation of coaching points and on-field exercises for possession soccer. In this installment of the best-selling Soccer iQ series, Coach Dan Blank again distinguishes himself as soccer's finest how-to author, providing coaches with connect-the-dots solutions for teaching possession soccer. POSSESSION provides essential coaching philosophies that break down the art of keeping the ball. It includes dozens of training exercises as well as the mistakes that a coach can expect his players to make during those exercises - and the solutions to correct those mistakes. Filled with simple diagrams, POSSESSION is an easy-to-read guide for coaches who desperately want to help their teams keep the darn ball!
- Author BiographyDan Blank is the author of the Amazon best-seller, Soccer iQ, and has been coaching college soccer for over twenty years. He is the first coach in Southeastern Conference history to lead the conference's best defense in consecutive years at different universities (Ole Miss 2009, Georgia 2010). He has an 'A' License from the USSF and an Advanced National Diploma from the NSCAA. You can buy his books and read his blog at www.soccerpoet.com.
- Author(s)Dan Blank
- PublisherSoccerpoet LLC
- Date of Publication10/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSoccerpoet LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.