All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionAre you shy? Do you find yourself being held back by worrying thoughts of what others might think or say to you? This book will give you the tools and techniques required to confront your fears and uproot their original causes. You will feel in control of your life again and become calmer then ever before.Just follow the instructions contained within and tice your fears melt away. EFT - Emotional Freedom Techniques is a variation of Energy Psychology and it lends itself particularly well to a Do It Yourself approach to self development. By simply tapping a few key acupuncture points, while simultaneously repeating certain phrases the body starts releasing the blockages that have stopped you from living your full potential.
- Author BiographyChrista Graves - Life Transformation Coach and Teacher, works in her own clinic in Wegberg, Germany near the Dutch border. Her client's base is international. Christas personal clients are as far as Canada, Italy, Austria, United Kingdom, the USA and naturally from Germany. She lived 25 years in the United Kingdom where she was introduced to EFT - Emotional Freedom Techniques. After a successful career in sales, she decided to take on a completely new direction and studied Nutritional Therapy, Homotoxicology, Reiki und Magnified Healing till she learned of EFT - Emotional Freedom Techniques. Once she applied EFT to her own circumstances she was hooked and decided to concentrate on this method alone. Family matters brought Christa back to Germany, where she now resides. Christa says that from all the things she has studied nothing has impressed her as much as EFT. Christa has had several Television appearances; she is author, publisher as well as having released her own series of self help recordings in English and German.
- Author(s)Christa Graves
- Date of Publication09/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.