All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionSocial Approaches to an Industrial Past addresses the social issues of mining communities in research spanning a period of 4,500 years. The volume considers themes which are relatively new to archaeology: * the social context of production * gender * power and labour exploitation * imperialism and colonialism * production and techlogy.
- Author BiographyA. Bernard Knapp is reader in Archaeology at the University of Glasgow. Vincent C. Pigott is Senior Researcher at the Museum Applied Science Centre for Archaeology (MASCA), University of Pennsylvania Museum. Eugenia W. Herbert is E. Nevious Rodman Professor of History Emeritus, Mount Holyoke College, and book review editor for the African Studies Review.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/1998
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note22 line figures, 15 half-tones, 3 tables
- Weight748 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byA. Bernard Knapp,Euginia W. Herbert,Vincent.C Piggott,etc.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.