Social Business By Design: Transformative Social Media Strategies for the Connected Company by Dion Hinchcliffe, Peter Kim (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.21Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the Dachis Group--the global leader in social business--comes the groundbreaking book on transformative social business strategies. Social Business By Design is the definitive management book on how to rethink the modern organization in the social media era. Based on their research and work through the Dachis Group, thought leaders Dion Hinchcliffe and Peter Kim deftly explore how the social, cultural, and techlogical trends provoked by the social media explosion are transforming the business environment. Designed as both a strategic overview and a hands-on resource, Social Business By Design clearly shows how to choose and implement a social business strategy and maximize its impact.* Explains the mechanisms, applications, and advantages of a strategic array of social media topics, including social media marketing, social product development, crowdsourcing, social supply chains, social customer relationship management, and more* Features examples from high-profile companies such as SAP, Procter & Gamble, MillerCoors, Bloomberg, HBO, Ford, and IBM who have implemented social business strategies* Draws on the extensive research and expertise of the Dachis Group, which has helped numerous Fortune 500 clients plan, build, and activate effective social business solutions Containing actionable, high-impact techniques that save time and the bottom line, Social Business By Design will transform any organization's strategy to ensure success and avoid disruption in a fast-moving world.
- Author BiographyDion Hinchcliffe is executive vice president of strategy at Dachis Group. He is an internationally recognized thought leader on enterprise social media, business agility, open business models, and information technology. He writes, speaks, researches, and consults on these topics for clients in the Fortune 500 and public sector. Peter Kim is chief strategy officer of Dachis Group. He is a leading advisor on social business, working with clients on strategy formulation and driving global industry discourse. Dachis Group is a consulting firm that helps large enterprises implement social business design to formulate business strategies; plans, builds, and activates social solutions for customer, workforce, and enterprise engagement; and provides data aggregation and analysis. www.dachisgroup.com For more information, please visit www.socialbusinessbydesign.com
- Author(s)Dion Hinchcliffe,Peter Kim
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/04/2012
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight438 g
- Width156 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Foreword byJeff Dachis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.