Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionInterest in the childhood evolution of our thinking and kwledge concerning the social world is lively and growing and studies have proliferated for many years. When it was first published in 1981, this book afforded a group of distinguished social scientists the opportunity to reflect on social cognitive development and on the implications their own theoretical positions and research findings might have for this central process. One of its special strengths is the range of the contributors' backgrounds. In addition to specialists, there are students of n-social cognitive development, social anthropology, the 'adult' (n-developmental) social, personality and cognitive psychology. Their readable essays thus offer compelling perspectives and approaches for those interested in the child's construction of social reality.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/05/1981
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Social & Emotional Development
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4d.5tabs.
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJohn H. Flavell,Lee Ross
- Series Edited byCarolyn Uhlinger Shantz,Robert N. Emde,Willard W. Hartup,Lois Wladis Hoffman,Franz J. Monks,Eleanor E. Maccoby,Nancy Eisenberg,Carolyn Zahn-Waxler
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.