All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is devoted to post-communist Central Europe and is divided into three parts. The first part covers some general issues of social theory and politics, ranging from the chances for social-liberalism under post-communism, through a new dichotomy of the transforming societies, to the birth of neo-socialism in the region. The chapters in the second and third parts examine ecomic policies and regulation schemes from the perspective of social change. In the second part, four papers are devoted to new inequalities, a burning problem of social thought in East Central Europe. The third part includes four independent case studies of vocational training, long-term unemployment, local welfare policy and health insurance with a view to providing first-hand information on the daily workings of the new social systems.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication25/06/1996
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleInternational Review of Comparative Public Policy
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight505 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Volume editorJanos Kovacs
- Series Edited byNicholas Mercuro
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.