All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited collection investigates what progress has been made in the field of social demography in South Africa since the democratic dispensation in the country. Contributors offer a compilation of in-depth analytical studies of substantive, technical and contemporary issues in the South African demographic landscape. Accessible and topical, it is a useful reference guide to those working in disciplines such as sociology, geography, statistics and ecomics, and to all those trying to understand the role of national statistical agency in national development planning in Africa. This book project is funded by Statistics South Africa, Pretoria, South Africa.
- Author BiographyClifford O. Odimegwu is the head of Demography and Population Studies Programme at the University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa. John Kekovole is currently an Executive Manager in charge of Census Inputs and Outputs at Statistics South Africa.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/09/2015
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note45 black & white illustrations, 58 black & white tables, 5 black & white halftones, 40 black & white line drawings
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byClifford O. Odimegwu,John Kekovole
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.