All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book constitutes the proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Human Choice and Computers held in Pretoria, South Africa. The IFIP series publishes state-of-the-art results in the sciences and techlogies of information and communication. The scope of the series includes: foundations of computer science; software theory and practice; education; computer applications in techlogy; communication systems; systems modeling and optimization; information systems; computers and society; computer systems techlogy; security and protection in information processing systems; artificial intelligence; and human-computer interaction. Proceedings and post-proceedings of refereed international conferences in computer science and interdisciplinary fields are featured. These results often precede journal publication and represent the most current research. The principal aim of the IFIP series is to encourage education and the dissemination and exchange of information about all aspects of computing.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/08/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 282
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight703 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byChrisanthi Avgerou,Matthew L. Smith,Peter van den Besselaar
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.