All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the proceedings of the Working Conference on the societal and organizational implications for information systems of social inclusion. The contributed papers explore techlogy design and use in organizations, and consider the processes that engender social exclusion along with the issues that derive from it. The conference, sponsored by the International Federation for Information Processing Working Group 8.2, was held in Limerick, Ireland, in July, 2006.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/06/2006
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 208
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1720 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byBrian Fitzgerald,Debra Howcroft,Eileen Trauth,Janice DeGross,Tom Butler
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.