All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/06/2013
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleSocial Psychological Applications to Social Issues
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight516 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byEmil J. Posavac,John Edwards,Linda Heath,R.Scott Tindale
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
- Table Of ContentsFrameworks for Applying Social Psychological Processes to Social Issues.- Psychosocial Aspects of AIDS Prevention among Heterosexuals.- Social Influence and AIDS-Preventive Behavior.- Understanding and Preventing Teenage Pregnancy and Sexually Transmitted Disease/AIDS.- Implications of Behavioral Decision Theory and Social Marketing for Designing Social Action Programs.- Applying a Social Psychological Model across Health Promotion Interventions.- Heart Health Program.- Social Influence and Antiprejudice Training Programs.- Reducing Aggression in Children through Social Interventions.- The Psycho-Logic of Fear-Reduction and Crime-Prevention Programs.- Preventing Injuries and Deaths from Vehicle Crashes.- A Two-Factor Model of Energy and Water Conservation.- Alternative Social Influence Processes Applied to Energy Conservation.- Public Policy and Applied Social Psychology.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.