All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, Social Infrastructure: New York, one of a series that documents the Bass Fellowship at the Yale School of Architecture studio led by real estate developer Douglas Durst of the Durst Organization, a leading New York firm kwn for spearheading sustainable high-rise developments, and architect Bjarke Ingels, founder of Copenhagen- and New York-based Bjarke Ingels Group. Their students explored potential synergies between public and private programs in the design of inhabited bridges crossing major waterways in metropolitan New York. The group traveled to Denmark, Sweden, and Norway to research developments that successfully integrated the needs of numerous stake-holders. The featured projects from the studio demonstrate a diverse range of approaches for combining residential, cultural, and commercial activities on complex and dense infrastructural sites in imaginative and productive ways.
- Author(s)Bjarke Ingels,James Andrachuk
- PublisherActarD Inc.
- Date of Publication20/10/2015
- Series TitleEdward P. Bass Visiting Distinguished Architecture Fellowshi
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintActarD Inc.
- Weight454 g
- Width183 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.