All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe idea of social injustice is pivotal to much contemporary moral and political philosophy. Starting from a comprehensive and engaging account of the idea of social injustice, this book covers a whole range of issues, including distributive justice, exploitation, torture, moral motivations, democratic theory, voting behaviour and market socialism.
- Author BiographyVittorio Bufacchi teaches Philosophy at University College Cork, Ireland. He is Series Editor of Palgrave Philosophy Today.
- Author(s)Vittorio Bufacchi
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/11/2011
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight280 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.