All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionSocial Invation is becoming an increasingly important topic in our global society. Those organizations which are able to develop business solutions to the most urgent social and ecological challenges will be the leading companies of tomorrow. Social Invation t only creates value for society but will be a key driver for business success. Although the concept of Social Invation is discussed globally the meaning and its impact on the development of new business strategies is still heavily on debate. This publication has the goal to give a comprehensive overview of different concepts in the very invative field of Social Invation, from a managerial as well as from a theoretical and social perspective. Over 30 leading thinkers in the field of Invation, Strategic Management and Organizational Development give a well structured inside on the latest developments and progress in the field of Social Invation. Thereby the authors t only develop a comprehensive and unique analysis on the state-of-the art of social invation but also give practical advice and information to business leaders on how to apply the latest management thinking on Social Invation to daily business decisions. This publication has the intention to become a milestone in the further development of the concept of Social Invation as well as to further stimulate new business strategies necessary to overcome world most pressing social and ecological challenges.
- Author BiographyDr. Thomas Osburg is Director Europe Corporate Affairs at Intel Corp. He is responsible for the strategic planning and implementation of all CSR programs for Intel Corp. in Europe. He holds a Ph.D. (Dr.rer.pol.) degree in Economics and Business Administration and held several Management positions in the area of International Management and Marketing, CSR, Education and Research at various IT Companies, living in France, the U.S. and Germany. Dr. Osburg is also publishing frequently and lecturing on Management, Marketing and CSR at leading universities in Europe. He is currently teaching a MBA Module Technology & Innovation Management at the Catholic University Eichstatt-Ingolstadt and a module CSR and Strategic Management in the Certificate for Advanced Studies Program at the University of Geneva. He is also on the Board of Directors for CSR Europe and EABIS (The Academy of Business in Society). Dr. Rene Schmidpeter is Head of Research at the Zentrum fur humane Marktwirtschaft (Centre for Humane Market Economy) in Salzburg and teaches CSR and Sustainability at several business schools in Europe. For over 10 years he has conducted extensive research in the field of Corporate Citizenship, Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability and has already edited several publications on CSR Management Approaches and CSR Policies.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication05/06/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleCSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight695 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byRene Schmidpeter,Thomas Osburg
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.