All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionLike all aspects of society, public health practice has been fundamentally changed by the emergence of electronic and social media as centerpieces of human communication and connection. More than ever, public health practitioners rely on these new marketing and communications techlogies to promote longstanding goals like disease prevention and fostering social responsibility. Social Marketing Research for Global Public Health offers proven guidelines for crafting campaigns that work in public health. It equips readers with tools pioneered by corporate marketers to increase the efficacy of public health interventions in any setting. It also provides practical advice to practitioners seeking to assess their interventions, along with examples for effective outreach to promote smoking cessation, financial literacy, and other social goods. Combining overviews of marketing theory and methodology with practical chapters specific to public health, Social Marketing Research for Global Public Health provides a crucial and holistic understanding for this new imperative in the field.
- Author BiographyW. Douglas Evans, Ph.D., is Professor of Prevention and Community Health at The George Washington University. He has published extensively on the effectiveness of health communication and marketing for behavior change. He conducts research on health branding and the development and evaluation of new health technologies. He works both in the United States and in developing countries. In addition to the current volume, he previously published Public Health Branding, and is finishing The Psychology of Branding.
- Author(s)W. Douglas Evans
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication04/08/2016
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight458 g
- Width157 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.