Social Marketing to the Business Customer: Listen to Your B2B Market, Generate Major Account Leads, and Build Client Relationships by Paul Gillin, Eric Schwartzman (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.91Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book devoted entirely to B2B social marketing B2B markets are fundamentally different from consumer markets. Decisions are made on value, t impulse. Buying cycles are complex, often with many stakeholders involved. Relationships and support are critical. Bet-the-business decisions demand discipline, kwledge, and lots of information. This hands-on guide covers topics unique to this segment, including cost justification, prospecting and lead generation, matching tools to the sales funnel, building, B2B search engine optimization, social media monitoring, social media policy development, long-term client relationships, gaining stakeholder support, building a more transparent organization, and what's coming next. * Features plentiful examples, case studies, and best practices * Focuses on the channels that are most effective for B2B marketers * Builds on the authors' more than 30 years of combined experience in the new media/social media space, as well as two previous successful books Leverage the vast business-to-business potential of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and many other social media platforms today with Social Marketing to the Business Customer!
- Author BiographyPAUL GILLIN (www.gillin.com) is a veteran technology journalist, author, and speaker. In addition to his three books on online communities, he has written hundreds of articles and logged more than 200 radio and television appearances on media outlets such as CBS, CNN, the BBC, NPR, FOX, and MSNBC. Previously, he was editor-in-chief and executive editor of the technology weekly Computerworld and founding editor of online publisher TechTarget. ERIC SCHAWARTZMAN (www.ericschwartzman.com) has advised Boeing, Johnson & Johnson, Southern California Edison, the U.S. Department of State, and the U.S. Marine Corps on corporate communications, public affairs, reputation management, and social media strategy. He is also the creator of the Social Media Boot Camp, host of the award-winning podcast On the Record ... Online, and founder of iPressroom.
- Author(s)Eric Schwartzman,Paul Gillin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/02/2011
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight468 g
- Width153 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.