Social Media Analytics: Effective Tools for Building, Interpreting, and Using Metrics by Marshall Sponder (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $55.18Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by kamilc1
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $42.84+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.26Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionAlign Strategy With Metrics Using Social Monitoring Best Practices. Two or three years from w, every public relations firm that wants to be taken seriously in the C-suite and/or a lead marketing role will have someone like Marshall in its senior leadership ranks, a chief analytics officer responsible for ensuring that account leaders think more deeply about analytics and that thfirm works with the best available outside suppliers to integrate analytics appropriately. (Paul Holmes, The Holmes Report). Marshall has provided much-needed discipline to our newest marketing frontier-a territory full of outlaws, medicine men, dot com tumbleweeds, and snake oil. (Ryan Rasmussen, VP Research, Zocalo Group). Marshall Sponder stands apart from the crowd with this work. His case study approach, borne of real-world experience, provides the expert and the amateur alike with bibliography, tools, links, and examples to shortcut the path to bedrock successes. This is a reference work for anyone who wants to explore the potential of social networks. (W. Reid Cornwell, Ph.D., Chief Scientist, The Center for Internet Research). Marshall is a solutions design genius of unparalleled kwledge and acumen, and when he applies himself to the business of social media, the result is a timely and important commentary on the state of research capabilities for social media. (Barry Fleming, Director, Analytics & Insights, WCG, and Principal, DharmaBuilt.com). About the Book: practically overnight, social media has become a critical tool for every marketing objective-from outreach and customer relations to branding and crisis management. For the most part, however, the data collected through social media is just that: data. It usually seems to hold little or meaning on which to base business decisions. But the meaning is there...if you're applying the right systems and kw how to use them. With Social Media Analytics, you'll learn how to get supremely valuable information from this revolutionary new marketing tool. One of the most respected leaders in his field and a pioneer in Web analytics, Marshall Sponder shows how to: choose the best social media platforms for your needs; set up the right processes to achieve your goals; extract the hidden meaning from all the data you collect; and quantify your results and determine ROI. Filled with in-depth case studies from a range of industries, along with detailed reviews of several social-monitoring platforms, Social Media Analytics takes you beyond up-to-date and leads you well into the future-and far ahead of your competition. You will learn how to use the most sophisticated methods yet kwn to find customers, create relevant content (and track it), mash up data from disparate sources, and much more. Sponder concludes with an insightful look at where the field will likely be going during the next few years. Whether your social media marketing efforts are directed at B2B, B2C, C2C, nprofit, corporate, or public sector aims, take them to the next step with the techniques, strategies, and methods in Social Media Analytics-the most in-depth, forward-looking book on the subject.
- Author BiographyMarshall Sponder is a Web analytics and SEO/SEM specialist with expertise in market research, social media, networking, and public relations. As both an in-house team leader and consultant, he has used sophisticated analysis to optimize the social media marketing efforts of companies and brands including IBM, Monster, Porter Novelli, WCG, Gillette, Pfizer, Warner Brothers, Laughing Cow, The New York Times, and Havana Central. Sponder is a board member emeritus at the Web Analytics Association, a member of the Search Engine Marketing Professionals Organization (SEMPO), and a member of the Certified Institute of Public Relations Social Media Measurement Study Group (CIPR).
- Author(s)Marshall Sponder
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight451 g
- Width177 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.