All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
About this product
- DescriptionCapture customers and sales with social media commerce Social media commerce is a booming industry. By using social networks in the context of e-commerce transactions, brands large and small are making their products more available and more convenient for customers. This one-of-a-kind guide introduces you to social media commerce and explains how you can use social media to provide better customer service, collect payments online, and build your customer base. Online marketing expert Marsha Collier helps you determine where you have the best opportunity to reach your market, which sites you should integrate with, and much more. * Your customers are communicating with each other via social media; making purchasing opportunities available on social media sites adds convenience for your customer and opens up new sales opportunities * This step-by-step guide explains social media commerce and shows what you can accomplish * Helps you determine the sites where your business should have a presence * Demonstrates how customers can help promote your brand as they recommend products and services to others on their social networks * Author Marsha Collier is the undisputed expert on eBay and a recognized authority on social media marketing Social Media Commerce For Dummies helps you offer your customers better service while giving them the opportunity to share information about your product with their social media contacts.
- Author BiographyMarsha Collier is an expert on social media topics as well as the world's bestselling author on eBay. She has written multiple editions of eBay For Dummies and Starting an eBay Business For Dummies, and she is much in demand as a speaker and trainer, appearing at many events each year.
- Author(s)Marsha Collier
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication04/12/2012
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteill
- Weight488 g
- Width184 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.