Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionIt's hard to believe that just ten years ago, few people had even heard of social media. Today it's a critical part of doing business-and yet many companies still don't realize the power of connecting with people online. To get the most out of these relationships, it's important to develop strategies that engage both existing and potential customers. Author Donvan Simon, an expert communicator, explores how to get the most out of your social media efforts in this instructional guidebook. You can learn how to connect with social customers; manage the customer experience online; communicate with different generations of consumers; measure the success of your social media efforts; and prepare for the next generation of customers. You can build your business via social media. Take ownership of the future and deliver your shareholders and customers the value they deserve with the strategies in Social Media Equals Social Customer.
- Author(s)Donnovan Simon
- Date of Publication21/08/2013
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.