All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover how to gauge your online success based on social media metrics With so many social media monitoring and measurement tools available, it can be overwhelming to figure out which tool is right for you when it comes to calculating the success of your social media marketing efforts. This fun and friendly guide helps you determine which tool will serve you best for understanding your online audience. You'll learn to sift through all the information available about social media monitoring and metrics so that you can listen to what is being said about your business, read your analytic dashboard, understand what metrics mean for you, calculate your return on investment (ROI), and apply your findings to future social media marketing campaigns. * Helps you wade through the plethora of social media monitoring and metrics to discover what elements are most applicable to your needs * Explains the meaning behind the social media metrics tools so that you can understand how to make those results work for you * Shares examples of how to calculate both the financial and n-financial return on investment of your social media efforts * Includes real-world case studies that demonstrate how small and large businesses are using social media metrics With this helpful book by your side, you will learn how to understand the information you acquire regarding your social media marketing efforts and then put that information to work for your business.
- Author BiographyLeslie Poston is the Founder and CEO of Magnitude Media, a media and business consultancy. She coauthored Twitter For Dummies and has written many books, magazine articles, e-books, and blogs. Leslie is an in-demand speaker, headlining at MIDEM, and leads workshops at events such as Book Expo America.
- Author(s)Chuck Hemann,Heather Solos,Leslie Poston,Michelle Lamar,Shelly Kramer
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/06/2012
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date18/07/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight504 g
- Width187 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.