All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionSocial Media Promotion for Musicians by best selling music author Bobby Owsinski is the truly the best, most comprehensive and up to day resource for marketing yourself, your band and your music online. The book shows you how to stop just using social media and learn how to promote with it, as you'll find a host of online insider tips and tricks that that will help you gain more fans and followers, increase your views, and grow your ticket and merch sales. Social Media Promotion For Musicians shows artists, bands, engineers and producers the latest techniques and strategies to increase your online presence more effectively and efficiently than you ever thought possible. Best of all, anyone can do it! You'll discover: * How to increase your online exposure to increase your fan base * How to have more time for creating by saving at least an hour every day on common social media operations * Exclusive promotional tips that boost your views and followers * How to uncover and develop your brand * The secret behind successful tweets and posts * How to craft a successful newsletter to increase your ticket and merch sales * 10 ways to make sure that fans, music critics and bloggers, bookers and promoters, and agents and managers always have your latest information * Ways to optimize your YouTube channel and videos to maximize your views and so much more. Social Media Promotion For Musicians covers all aspects of a musician's online presence on the most widely used platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Blogs, Pinterest, Bookmarking sites, as well as personal and band websites and newsletters.
- Author BiographyA long-time music industry veteran, Bobby Owsinski started his career as a guitar and keyboard player, songwriter and arranger, eventually becoming an in-demand producer/engineer working not only with a variety of recording artists, but on commercials, television and motion pictures as well. Combining his music and recording experience along with an easy to understand writing style, Bobby has become one of the best selling authors in the music recording industry with 24 books that are now staples in audio recording, music and music business programs in colleges around the world, including the best selling Mixing Engineer's Handbook, The Recording Engineer's Handbook, How to Make Your Band Sound Great, and Music 4.0: A Survival Guide For Making Music In The Internet Age. Many of his books have also been turned into video courses that can be found online at lynda.com, and he continues to provide clinics, workshops and master classes at conferences and universities world-wide. He's also a contributor to Forbes writing on the new music business, his popular blogs have passed 5 million visits, and he's appeared on CNN and ABC News as a music branding and audio expert. Visit Bobby's music production blog at bobbyowsinski.blogspot.com/, his Music 3.0 music industry blog at music3point0.blogspot.com, his Forbes blog at forbes.com/sites/bobbyowsinski/, his podcast at bobbyoinnercircle.com, and his website at bobbyowsinski.com.
- Author(s)Bobby Owsinski
- PublisherBobby Owsinski Media Group
- Date of Publication21/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBobby Owsinski Media Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.