All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSocial Media Strategy is your guide to practicing marketing, advertising, and public relations in a world of social media-empowered consumers. Grounded in a refreshing balance of concept, theory, industry statistics, and real-world examples, Keith Quesenberry introduces readers to the steps of building a complete social media plan and how companies can integrate the social media consumer landscape. This simple, systematic text *leads readers through core marketing concepts and how to think critically about the competitive marketplace-even as it shifts the perspective from an outdated communications-control model to a more effective consumer engagement method *provides a step-by-step roadmap for planning social media marketing strategy *emphasizes the need to apply solid marketing principles to social media *explores how to integrate social media throughout an entire organization *gives students and other readers skills vital for leveraging consumer kwledge and influence for the good of a brand. The end result delivers the context, process and tools needed to create a comprehensive and unique social media plan for any business or organization. FOR PROFESSORS: Ancillary resources are available for this title, including a sample syllabus and templates for social media audits, content calendars, storylines, and more.
- Author BiographyKeith A. Quesenberry, assistant professor of marketing at Messiah College, has taught social media marketing, digital marketing, and advertising at Johns Hopkins University, Temple University, and West Virginia University. Before joining academia, he spent nearly twenty years as an associate creative director and copywriter for advertising agencies such as BBDO and Arnold Worldwide, working with clients from startups to Fortune 500s. His social media campaigns have received industry recognition including a PRSA Bronze Anvil and an OMMA Award. He is also an accomplished researcher and contributing author to Harvard Business Review, Entrepreneur, and Social Media Examiner. Follow his blog at www.postcontrolmarketing.com.
- Author(s)Keith A. Quesenberry
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication26/10/2015
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note46 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white halftones, 6 charts, 14 tables, 5 graphs
- Weight463 g
- Width178 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.