All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.46
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.12
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
About this product
- DescriptionWhen author Don Beck walked into the offices of Involver, a social media startup, as their new CEO in June of 2011, he had idea what to expect. He was rich with confidence, but lacked experience as a first-time CEO in a techlogy industry that was dynamically changing every day. For Beck, the task was daunting, but equally exciting. In Social Media Survivor, Beck tells the roller coaster ride of running Involver, a tenure that led to its sale in July of 2012 to Oracle. As a seasoned fifty-five-year-old veteran of the high-tech industry, he had to bridge the generation gap between the sixty employees who were young and extremely talented; each one of them was under the age of thirty and had forgotten more about the social marketing industry than Beck had learned. Beck shares the highs and lows of leading a small, but fast-growing social media marketing company in a competitive industry that changed quickly. Every day brought new challenges--t only within the company, but industry wide. Social Media Survivor tells the story of a high-tech entrepreneur and how his perseverance paid off. It provides keen insight into what it's like to be the CEO of a hot, fast-growing social media startup.
- Author(s)Don Beck
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: Business
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.