All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the increased utilization of social media in daily life and its impact on social movements. The contributors analyze social media revolutions such as the Arab Spring, the 15-M movement in Spain, the Occupy Nigeria movement, and the Occupy Gezi movement in Turkey. The contributors to this collection-academics, researchers, and activists-implement diverse methodological approaches, both descriptive and quantitative, to cut across various disciplines, including communication and media studies, cultural studies, politics, sociology, and education.
- Author BiographyBaris Coban is associate professor in the Communication Sciences Department at Dogus University.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication24/12/2015
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 3 charts, 3 tables, 1 graphs
- Weight513 g
- Width158 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byBaris Coban
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.