All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an introduction to the major theories, methods and findings of social network analysis research and the applications from that research. The book is divided into three parts with Part One offering a survey of historical and theoretical foundations. Part Two describes the variety of methods that can be used and Part Three shows how to apply those methods to a range of topics for educational researchers.
- Author BiographyBrian V. Carolan is Associate Professor of Quantitative Research Methods at Montclair State University. Prior to joining Montclair State University in 2010, he was Associate Professor of Social Foundations of Education in the Department of Education, College of Staten Island, CUNY. He received his B.A. in sociology from Rutgers University, M.Phil in sociology from Columbia University, and his Ph.D. in sociology and education from Teachers College, Columbia University. Brian has published widely in a variety of areas related to education, covering issues such as high school size, grade span configuration, and the social organization of classrooms. This diversity of topical interests reflects his desire to employ methodological strategies from different disciplines to examine phenomena that are of interest to educational stakeholders. Consequently, his work has appeared in diverse outlets, including Social Networks, Educational Researcher, Teachers College Record, Journal of Research on Adolescence, and others. He currently teaches graduate-level research methods courses to students in the educational and health services fields.
- Author(s)Brian V. Carolan
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication28/03/2013
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.