All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis series aims to illustrate how social organization and private, emotional experience are different phases of the social process. It shows the steps by which emotional experience is shaped by social structural process and how these processes are changed by individuals' emotional experience.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/11/1994
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleSocial Perspectives on Emotion S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight632 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Volume editorRyan Wentworth,William Wentworth
- Series Edited byDavid D. Franks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.