All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionSocial Problems and the Quality of Life is a thought-provoking text providing thorough coverage of the social problems that most acutely impact the quality of our lives. Chapters define what a social problem is, and address a number of questions crucial to understanding social problems. Learning is supported through several pedagogical features such as Global Comparison boxes and public policy sections, as well as study questions, internet resources, and ample review materials.
- Author BiographyRobert Lauer received his B.S. and Ph.D. from Washington University, his B.D. from Southern Seminary, and his M.A. from Southern Illinois University. Representatives may reach him at email@example.com. Jeanette C. Lauer is a Research Professor at Alliant International University. She received her Ph.D. in Social History from Washington University, St. Louis. She has published numerous journal articles and co-authored fifteen books. Most recently she co-authored Becoming Family: Building a Stepfamily that Really Works. She is a member of the National Council on Family Relations, and the Stepfamily Association of America.
- Author(s)Jeanette C. Lauer,Robert H. Lauer
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight993 g
- Width203 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement13th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.