All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- Description(Meredith Music Resource). Social Psychology of Musicianship, by Robert H. Woody, Senior Professor of Psychology, University of Nebraska at Omaha, presents seven components for musicianship: listening, studying, practicing, teaching, arranging, composing, and performing music and offers a research-based explanation of how essentially everyone can and should cultivate his or her potential for musicianship. Emphasis is placed on using music for improved social relationships, self-concept development, and physical and mental health by way of music maximizing the potential of the brain.
- Author(s)Robert H. Woody
- PublisherMeredith Music Publications
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMeredith Music Publications
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.