All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrating the perspectives of a number of disciplines, this work examines social referencing in infants within the broader contexts of cognition, social relations, and human society as a whole.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication30/06/1992
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1760 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited bySaul Feinman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.