All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionUsing a feminist political ecomy approach, this work documents the impact of socio-ecomic policies on states, markets, households, and communities. It challenges feminist scholars to re-engage with materialism and political ecomy to engage with feminism.
- Author BiographyKate Bezanson is assistant professor, sociology and social justice and equity studies, Brock University. Meg Luxton is professor and director, graduate programme in women's studies, York University.
- Author(s)Kate Bezanson,Meg Luxton
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication02/10/2006
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Weight445 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.