All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive and multi-facetted analysis of the current state of social-responsibility education in various European countries. It explores the different approaches toward CSR education across Europe by identifying each country's current practices and university courses, and by revealing the effect of these methods on future generations of leaders. Using a quantitative research methodology, the book presents comparisons of the current nature and implications of CSR education in a sample of 10 business schools from Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Poland, the Netherlands, Portugal, Spain and Turkey.
- Author BiographyDuygu Turker is an Assistant Professor at the Department of Business Administration in Yasar University, Izmir, Turkey. She has a BA in Business Administration at Dokuz Eylul University, an MSc in Environmental Sciences at Ankara University, an MBA at Dokuz Eylul University, and she received her PhD at Dokuz Eylul University in the Department of Public Administration. She has participated in various national and international projects either as a researcher or administrator. Her research interests include CSR, business ethics, inter-organizational relations and entrepreneurship. Ceren Altuntas is an Assistant Professor at the Department of International Logistics Management, Yasar University, Izmir, Turkey. She graduated from the Department of Business Administration of Dokuz Eylul University in 2002. She has a Master's degree in Total Quality Management and PhD degree in Business Administration from Dokuz Eylul University. Prior to joining academia, she worked for several firms in the logistics sector (including Arkas Holding - Hapag Lloyd and Trans Union Logistics) from 2002 to 2009. Her research interests include sustainability, ethics, supply chain management, quality management and logistics. Samuel O Idowu is a Senior Lecturer in Accounting at London Metropolitan University, UK and also a Professor of CSR at Nanjing University of Finance and Economics, China. He researches in the fields of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), Corporate Governance Sustainability, Ethics and Accounting. He is a freeman of the City of London. He has led several edited books in CSR and is the Editor-in-Chief of two Springer's reference books - the Encyclopedia of Corporate Social Responsibility and the Dictionary of Corporate Social Responsibility (forthcoming). He is a Series Editor for Springer's books on CSR, Sustainability, Ethics and Governance. One of his edited books was ranked 18th in 2010 Top 40 Sustainability Books by, Cambridge University, Sustainability Leadership Programme. He is on the Editorial Boards of International Business Administration Journal and Amfiteatru Economic Journal.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication13/01/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 11 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight555 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byCeren Altuntas Vural,Duygu Turker,Samuel O. Idowu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.