All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors of this book provide research on social roles and social rms. Chapter one begins with conditionality and rmative models in the field of social thinking. Chapter two discusses the issue of social roles and cultural rms through a perspective of sociology of literature. Chapter three focuses on social exclusion among children and adolescents. Chapter four examines filial piety as a response to the societal rms. The final chapter presents qualitative studies in order to discuss gender roles in the household food provisioning and reviews how participants perceived those roles.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight320 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byKathryn J. Fitzgerald
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.