Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe Social Security Handbook: Overview of Social Security Programs, 2016 provides information about Social Security programs and services, and identifies rights and obligations under the Social Security laws. The Handbook also contains information about related programs administered by agencies other than the Social Security Administration. The completely updated Handbook, organized by section number, is a readable, easy-to-understand reference for comprehending complex Social Security programs and services and contains information on several topics relevant to Social Security policies: *How Social Security programs are administered *Who is and isn't covered under retirement, survivors, disability, and hospital insurance programs *Who is responsible for submitting the necessary evidence to support a claim *How claims are processed by the Social Security office *What Social Security benefits are owed to you *How to obtain information about your rights under Social Security policy The Handbook is designed to help users understand the gray areas of the Social Security Act, and to provide critical information about rights and obligations under Social Security laws. The Handbook outlines how to: *Protect your benefits and avoid benefit loss; *Monitor government agencies and get information about policy changes that will affect your benefits; *Make the most of hospital and Medicare coverage; *Determine the amount of benefits that are subject to federal income taxes; *Check Social Security earnings and benefits; and *Get up-to-date news about future Social Security programs and services.
- Author(s)Social Security Administration
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication25/05/2016
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBernan Press
- Weight1125 g
- Width155 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine42 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.