All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionSocial Security and Medicare form the bedrock of your retirement security. You paid for them-w make them work for you! SOCIAL SECURITY: THE INSIDE STORY is detailed. Comprehensive. User-friendly. It's been hailed since 1993 as the best resource on Social Security and Medicare-the Social Security bible. This new 2016 Edition is bigger and better than ever, with more examples, new graphics, new foottes, and a completely revised chapter on Maximizing Your Social Security, updated to the latest changes in the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2015. Inside are 308 pages packed with everything you need to kw: clear explanations, helpful illustrations, realistic examples, and handy web links. This is the only source of useful Reform Targets, Tips for Success, and Inside Stories revealing how Social Security really works. ANDY LANDIS has been called the Social Security guru. His expertise is unmatched, with over 38 years' experience as a speaker, author, and former SSA representative. This is the proven and practical resource for taxpayers, retirees, financial advisors, attorneys, and HR professionals-the essential guide for everyone with a stake in Social Security.
- Author BiographyANDY LANDIS is one of the nation's foremost authorities on Social Security and Medicare, in demand nationwide as an author, speaker, and consultant. Andy has guided tens of thousands to abundant retirements while working at the Social Security Administration, AARP, multi-national corporations, and his own practice, Thinking Retirement. Through Thinking Retirement, Andy educates both individuals and financial professionals through live workshops, books, articles, webinars, and professional education courses. Andy is a regular blogger for the Wall Street Journal's MarketWatch site. On TV, he has appeared on Fox Business News and PBS, and is a frequent guest on radio. Andy has kept the best-selling Social Security: The Inside Story the best with numerous editions since 1993. Andy lives in Seattle with Kay, keyboards, camper, computers, cars, and sometimes kids. Learn more about Andy's vibrant blogs, Facebook postings, and YouTube videos at www.andylandis.biz.
- Author(s)Andy Landis
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.