All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis study of social structures looks at the network approach. It contains n-technical articles that contrast structural analysis with other social scientific approaches. It deals with individual behaviour and identity and with neighbourhood and community ties. It examines the relationships within and between organizations, discussing how firms occupy strategically appropriate niches. It also explores the impact of the growth of the Internet, equating computer networks as social networks connecting people in virtual communities and collaborative work.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Studies in Sociology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 15
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight912 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byBarry Wellman,S.D. Berkowitz
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.