All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionSocial Transformations in Archaeology explores the relevance of archaeology to the study of long-term change and to the understanding of our contemporary world. The articles are divided into: * broader theoretical issues * post-colonial issues in a wide range of contexts * archaeological examination of colonialism with case studies from the Mediterranean in the first millenium BC and historical Africa.
- Author BiographyKristian Kristiansen is Professor of Archaeology at the University of Gothenburg, Denmark and was previously Director of the Danish Archaeological Heritage Administration in the Ministry of the Environment. He has written widely on theoretical archaeology and the archaeology of Northern Europe. Michael Rowlands is professor of Anthropology at University College London, UK. He is a leading figure in the development of theoretical archaeology.
- Author(s)Kristian Kristiansen,Michael Rowlands
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- Series TitleMaterial Cultures
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white tables
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.