All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on the theoretical work of Deleuze and Guattari and that of Jean Laplanche - particularly his major and as yet still relatively unfamiliar tion of the phantasme - Social Formation in Hardy's Major Novels is a re-reading of Hardy's four major tragic vels. The readings are sophisticated and yet accessible. The theoretical work is complemented by the use of hitherto unregarded major empirical findings that reveal the very heart of Hardy's creative universe.
- Author BiographyDAVID MUSSELWHITE is Senior Lecturer in Literature at the University of Essex, UK. He is responsible for courses on Literary Theory, Latin American Literature, the European Enlightenment and the English Novel. He has published work in all four areas and his book on the English Novel (Partings Welded Together) was published in 1987.
- Author(s)David Musselwhite
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication16/09/2003
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight368 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.