All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSocial Trends is a flagship publication from the Office for National Statistics. It draws together statistics, analysis and research to provide an up-to-date and comprehensive description of our society today, and how it has been changing.
- Author BiographyThe OFFICE FOR NATIONAL STATISTICS (ONS) is the largest producer of official statistics to government. ONS is responsible for producing a wide range of key economic and social statistics which are used by policy makers across government to create evidence-based policies and monitor performance against them. The Office also builds and maintains data sources both for itself and for its business and research customers. It makes statistics available so that everyone can easily assess the state of the nation, the performance of government, and their own position.
- Author(s)Office for National Statistics
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/07/2010
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1060 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement40th Revised edition
Save on Other
- AU $13.50Trending at AU $18.94
- AU $32.62Trending at AU $43.29
- AU $6.01Trending at AU $7.33
- AU $15.33Trending at AU $20.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.