All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionSocial Work Ethics on the Line discusses social work ethics in-depth and the process of making ethical judgements in social work practice. This much-needed book guides social workers through ethical dilemmas and assists them in their exercise of professional discretion without exclusive reliance on the codes of professional ethics to which they are committed. The author proposes a method to lead social workers through making ethical decisions which enables them to evaluate decisions in actual practice and in the adjudication of grievances and complaints of unethical conduct. This method is fully demonstrated in twenty-four vignettes representing situations commonly encountered by social workers in a variety of professional and educational situations. Raising the ethical consciousness of social work practitioners, trainees, and students, this book helps them develop the awareness and skills necessary for choosing ethical actions in their work. Social Work Ethics on the Line is an invaluable guide for social work practitioners, supervisors, administrators, and community organization workers. It is also helpful for in-service training in social agencies and undergraduate and graduate schools of social work.
- Author(s)Charles S. Levy,Simon Slavin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication04/05/1993
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBinghamton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaworth Press Inc
- Weight226 g
- Width156 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.